We are pretty honored that you’re interested in joining our growing team at Zenplicity!
We are currently hiring for a tech implementor. We’re looking for virtual assistants who can assist our marketing and membership clients by implementing the tech pieces that make their businesses go and their clients excited to buy.
We have big goals for 2022 and are excited to hire some more talented team members to support our growth and our amazing clients! Read more about what we’re looking for below.
Do you love to get lost in a good tech stack?
Do you love to bring order to the chaos behind the scenes? Do you want to help an amazing all female team scale the businesses of clients who are changing the world?
If you love a challenge, thinking on your feet, working as a team with other amazing women, and supporting people in business who are changing lives, we want to meet you!
Who We Are:
Zenplicity is a virtual digital marketing agency that helps clients create targeted, segmented marketing campaigns to help them sell a variety of offers, from 1:1 packages to group programs and beyond.
Our clients are creative and passionate about what they do, and they're doing big things that are making an impact in the world through their expertise.
Further information on our company can be found at: https://zenplicitynow.com/
What We Believe:
How we do business as individuals and as a company matters. When we choose to spend our dollars and invest in companies who share this same belief system, we can create economic change that will shatter the patriarchal stereotypes and white supremacy belief systems that are so deeply ingrained in our society.
Our core values are family, flexibility, intentionality, collaboration, and simplicity. And these are the qualities we look for in team members.
We believe that every human being deserves to be loved and safe, regardless of race, religion, identity, or socioeconomic status. We believe that Black Lives Matter. We believe that every human should have equitable access to education so they can help make the world a better place for us all. We believe in supporting all voices, including those in Black, Hispanic, Indigenous, LGBTQ+, and other marginalized communities.
- As a tech implementer your primary responsibility will be to work in the backend of client businesses to implement the tech stack related to their membership or marketing needs.
- You will work entirely online to build simple pages on WordPress, integrate pages with a membership plugin, build and connect CRM automations, and more.
- You’re a details person. You can identify the holes or mistakes in a tech setup and know the right steps to take to fix them so that the system runs seamlessly.
- You will work in collaboration with our Marketing Strategist and Project Managers to support our clients. There is definitely room for growth in this position!
Your Specific Responsibilities Include
- Develop a familiarity with clients and goals through regular, proactive, clear communication with the Project Manager
- Collaborate with Project Manager for client onboarding through Kickoff Call which will define project objectives, strategy, deadlines & boundaries for the project
- Work closely with the Project Manager to provide status updates on the client account that need to be documented in Asana
- Build out campaigns, emails, workflows, automations, simple WordPress pages, etc.
- Complete project tasks on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including SOP and client instructions to pass along to the Project Manager for finalization and publishing
Apply Only If…
- You have a solid working knowledge of WordPress, ActiveCampaign, ConvertKit, Zapier, Memberium, AccessAlly, Ontraport, Infusionsoft and other similar softwares.
- You have at least 6 months of practical experience in tech implementation.
- You're a problem solver who will be proactive in figuring out a problem before bringing it to our attention—flex those Google-fu muscles!
- You work in North American time zones, have a strong command of the English language, and can commit to a 48 hour turnaround on smaller tasks (we define smaller tasks as something that will take you less than 1 hour to complete).
- You’re a fast learner who's open to doing things differently.
- You’re a tech-savvy boss who can quickly learn a new system, app, or program.
- You are organized, can follow procedures, and can create procedures with little oversight.
- You are detail oriented, double check your work before submitting, and can fill in the gaps of a task if you see something is missing or doesn't make sense.
- You can easily handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- You're a self-starter and don't have a problem stepping up to make suggestions on how to be more efficient or productive.
- You're looking for a long term subcontractor relationship with a great team.
- You are not a VA agency or applying on behalf of an agency.
This Position is NOT For You If…
- You don’t thrive in a fast-paced environment and don’t like to work collaboratively with a communicative team.
- Your working day doesn't overlap 8am to 6pm Pacific time Monday through Friday by a minimum of 4 hours daily. (If you do all your work after 10pm or on a Saturday this isn't a good fit.)
- You’re uncomfortable learning new technology and systems.
- You aren’t detail oriented.
- You don't have 10-15 available hours in your schedule each month and room to grow.
- You're looking to be hired and treated as an employee.
- You are an agency who wants to subcontract one of your team members to us
- This is a virtually based position. You must have access to a comfortable home office, computer, and STRONG internet connection.
- You work during the hours of the 4 contiguous North American time zones Monday through Friday.
- You are available on Tuesdays at 1:30pm ET/10:30am PT for an all team meeting.
- Potential for growth, more hours, and a long-term relationship with us as we grow and onboard new clients.
How to Apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and favorite color in the subject line. Please include how long you have worked as a tech VA (if you have any certifications please let us know what they are and when you completed them), why you love working in the backend tech of online businesses, your Hogwarts house, your birthday (MM/DD), your location/time zone, and where you see your business in 3 years.