We're Hiring a Marketing Technical Manager!
We are looking for a remote, part to full-time, USA-based Marketing Technical Manager to join our growing team! We’ll be counting on you to collaborate with Team Zen Marketing Strategists to develop and build customized, strategic marketing campaigns for new and existing clients within various digital marketing tools and software. You will also be responsible for updating the Marketing Project Manager on the status of all client accounts and projects at any given time.
Here’s a few qualities we’re looking for in the perfect hire:
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Organization and attention to detail
- Time management skills to help balance multiple client accounts
- Ability to break out a project into “SMART” (specific, measurable, realistic, trackable) milestones, tasks and deadlines
- Tendency to over-communicate and ask questions
- Familiarity with online business and online marketing
- Familiarity with email marketing, marketing automation and funnels
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Efficient & strong work ethic, self-starting
- Works well within a team environment
- Experience in a variety of other digital marketing systems and tools like Infusionsoft, ActiveCampaign, Ontraport, ConvertKit, Stripe, PayPal, AccessAlly, Memberium, Google Analytics, Zapier, PlusThis, LeadPages, ThriveCart, SamCart, etc.
Do you love mapping out marketing campaigns/funnels and building them in your favorite marketing automation software?
Do you love problem solving and finding solid, efficient ways to connect various software and platforms?
Do you love tracking data and metrics so you can see how well your campaigns are performing?
Are you looking to work with a growing company on a regular, consistent basis?
Does it sound like more fun to support a growing business rather than build your own business?
If this sounds like you, we may be a good fit!
This is a virtual, independent contractor position that has the ability to grow into a full-time role. Please note, we are looking for someone who is available during standard office hours, Monday through Friday 9:00am PST to 5:00pm PST. If you have a full time job, please do not apply.
We're Accepting Applications until Feb. 8, 2019!
Zenplicity is a growing boutique digital marketing agency on a mission to help profitable business owners & their team remain profitable & sustainable by focusing on 3 pillars: Marketing, Metrics & Membership Retention.
We create a client experience that involves direct communication for strategy and a turnkey solution for implementing that strategy through our team members.
We do this through creating targeted, high-performing email campaigns that track & use behavior driven metrics to sell more units to a more engaged audience.
Retention & engagement are two critical components of a successful membership community, and we improve retention by focusing on strategies that include behavior-based milestones that show growth and also uncover areas that need to be improved. We don’t guess at goals -- we create them and use metrics as a ruler for making sure we’re reaching those goals.
We support a number of different client accounts at any given time, and we want to be sure we’re delivering the very best for them by partnering with and Project / Account Manager to ensure our continued success both internally and client-facing.
- Daily (as-needed pending tasks) check in with team members
- Project breakdown/tasking in Asana
- Two-week Sprint check-ins: What’s working? What’s not?
- How can we support Team Zen Members to do their job better?
- Overall picture of client projects & corresponding project organization in Asana
- Liaison for clients so we can build better relationships and do our job better
- Implement Zenplicity’s Core Values, Operating Procedures, & Services
- Account Management & Client-facing correspondence
- Manage the relationship between client & team and proactively work to identify problems before they happen
- Handle new client onboarding
- Keep client accounts and projects up to date
- Develop a “while Jamie is away” procedure for keeping projects on task while I’m gone
Skills & Experience
- Project Management training and/or experience of 2 years or more
- Experience with tools like:
- Familiarity with Online Marketing, Digital Marketing & Email Marketing
- Familiarity with tools like:
- Google Analytics
- Membership Site Plugins
- Familiarity with “Sprints” and similar performance planning a la “90 Day Year”
- Ability to manage big projects with multiple team members
- You are super friendly, outgoing and professional.
- You prefer video chatting over phone calls.
- You have a flexible, yet consistent schedule for availability during the work week.
- You don’t want to build a big business and you love freelancing.
- You have been doing project management for at least two years, if not longer.
- You want to freelance for 1 – 3 clients (with one of them being us!).
- Your soul’s work and passion is organization & efficiency.
- You think practices like meditation, yoga, journaling, life coaching, reiki are cool and would be totally open to working on projects for clients that offer these kind of services.
- You love idea of supporting people.
- You love working with a variety of people with various personality types and skill sets.
- You love learning new things.
- You love having a good time, and you’re always focused on doing great work.
- You are honest.
- You communicate well.
- You are open to feedback and direction.
- You enjoy working with small teams that feel like family.
- You take a proactive approach to work and are always looking for ways to improve systems or ways of doing things.
Who This Job is NOT For
- Someone who works a full-time job and wants to freelance on the side.
- Someone who doesn’t know how to receive feedback or direction.
- Someone who doesn’t communicate well or in a timely manner.
- Someone who isn’t committed to hitting their deadlines AND delivering great work.
- Someone who isn’t able to work with clients on behalf of the agency/Team Zen.
- Someone who can’t laugh and have fun!
Ready to Apply?
To apply for this job opportunity, please complete the application here.
Submit a 2 minute video introducing yourself, telling us why you’re excited about this position, why you think you’d be the perfect fit, and what your favorite animal is.
If you don’t already have a screen recording software, check out Loom. It has a camera only feature, and is perfect for things like this. It’s also a piece of software that we use regularly on Team Zen. :)
We're excited to learn more about you and see if you'd be a good fit for joining our growing, fun, awesome team.