We wrapped up a really awesome launch for a client, and I thought it would be really valuable to show you some “behind the numbers” membership metrics tracking that we implemented.
This client opened the doors to her membership site, and to kick things off, she hosted a virtual workshop. Her cart was open for 10 days. Right before her cart closed, she hosted another Q&A – style webinar to bump up launch numbers at the end of the sales period.
Let’s take a look at what we learned from the metrics and analytics we collected during her launch. I hope that you take away something that you can Implement for your next launch!
Here’s what you’ll learn in this behind the numbers look at one of our client’s membership site launch:
- Why the first three days are most important for bringing in new members
- Anticipating lulls in new member stats and what to do about it
- The importance of an Initial Failed Payment Campaign
- Why you need Graphly as a metrics tool
- Cold Traffic vs. Warm Traffic behavior
- Measuring workshop time preference stats
- The importance of measuring workshop attendance vs. non-attendance
- Determining where your buyers came from – warm vs. cold traffic; attendance vs. non-attendance
- Why Cart Abandonment Sequences are so great for conversions
- Real open/click rates on our Cart Abandonment Sequence
- Opportunities to use the power of automation with PlusThis for webinar metrics tracking