fbpx

Join the Zen CONNECT Membership
as a Founding Member!

I help service providers with their marketing frustrations by giving them simple, easy strategies and tools to use so they don’t have to use “I don’t know how” as an excuse for not growing and scaling their business.

If you’re a service provider who wants to learn how to:

  • Connect with your ideal clients through smart marketing strategies
  • Connect the dots between strategies and implementation
  • Connect with ME for guidance, expertise and support
  • Connect with your marketing in a new way that feels more like you

Connect with aligned prospects through conversations that do more than make a sale, they build relationships, join me on this journey and become a founding member of Zen CONNECT.

Zen CONNECT is the community you need to stay on the sustainable path to marketing success that finally feels EASY and ZEN.

 

 Zen CONNECT is a “Project of the Month” membership where we focus on one monthly topic/strategy or marketing campaign that will help you grow your business.

We’ll also talk about the things that actually stop you from implementing (mindset + overwhelm, etc.) so you can continue to make measurable progress month after month.

Become a Founding Member for a one-time payment of $750.

The Founding Member price is only available for a very limited time. All of the details for this membership have not been figured out yet. Nothing has been officially built yet. But the goal is to officially launch this to the public on August 3, 2020 at which time the Founding Member price will be long gone and a monthly/annual membership rate will be available.

Why Join as a Founding Member?

You can finally apply marketing techniques that are proven to work for both short-term success and long-term growth.

You can contribute ideas on how we can make this THE best place to support service providers in taking action on a sustainable path to marketing success.

Your price will be a one-time payment of $750 with full access to membership benefits as long as you remain a member.

What’s included in membership?

  • Monthly video training
  • Marketing Template/swipe files/frameworks
  • Group QA Call
  • Monthly Co-Working
  • Hot Seat Laser Consulting
  • Masterclass Bonus Videos
  • Priority access for private client openings
Zen CONNECT

Become a Founding Member for a one-time payment of $750.

The Founding Member price is only available for a very limited time. All of the details for this membership have not been figured out yet. Nothing has been officially built yet. But the goal is to officially launch this to the public on August 3, 2020 at which time the Founding Member price will be long gone and a monthly/annual membership rate will be available.

Zen CONNECT will help you find:

DIRECTION

I’ll show you a clear Success Path to follow that lays out action steps and milestones to help you move from one stage to the next with clarity & ease.

FOCUS

Our “project of the month” will help you stay focused on one thing at a time to alleviate the stress of not knowing what to implement next.

ACCOUNTABILITY

Group Calls and Co-Working sessions will get your questions answered and give you scheduled time to make progress and see results.

Here’s a Sample of Upcoming Monthly Projects You Can Implement through Zen CONNECT:

  • Nurture Campaign
  • Webinar Video Series Campaign
  • Evergreen Campaign
  • Lead Magnet Delivery
  • Non-buyer Survey Campaign
  • Referral Campaign
  • Win Back Campaign
  • New Customer Onboarding Campaign
  • Past Client Reach Out Campaign
  • Attendee / Non-Attendee Followup Campaign
  • …and more!
Zen CONNECT

Become a Founding Member for a one-time payment of $750.

The Founding Member price is only available for a very limited time. All of the details for this membership have not been figured out yet. Nothing has been officially built yet. But the goal is to officially launch this to the public on August 3, 2020 at which time the Founding Member price will be long gone and a monthly/annual membership rate will be available.

Let’s Make Sure We’re on the Same Page About This

The videos, templates & swipe files are only 20% of the magic that happens in Zen CONNECT. The other 80% comes from our group calls, co-working sessions, and your questions that get answered when you raise your hand to get personalized strategic recommendations and consulting. 

I want this membership to help service providers like you with your marketing frustrations by giving you simple, easy strategies and tools so you don’t have to use “I don’t know how” as an excuse for not growing and scaling your business. 

If you show up ready to learn and try, and you’re committed to using this membership in the way it was intended, I know you’ll successfully move through the stages of the Success Pathway for Service Providers and find yourself becoming a a master marketer while making a positive impact through the work you do in the world.

 

Everyone Loves a Good FAQ Section!

Is this membership focused on marketing tactics? Or will you be talking about strategy?

Strategy & tactics is like peanut butter and jelly. They’re both okay by themself, but magic happens when you mash ‘em together! :)

The whole reason why I wanted to create Zen CONNECT was to give you a place where you can get practical, proven strategies for growing and scaling your business through email marketing and automation.

I’ve got almost 10 years of experience in the online marketing space, have been behind the scenes of some of the best people in the business, and I want to give you a shortcut to marketing success so you can shorten the learning curve and spend more time doing what you love — serving your people. 

Is the Founding Member Price $750 per year or just a one-time payment?

When you join as a Founding Member, you pay $750 ONE TIME for Lifetime Access! Yeah, buddy! If you think it’s too good to be true, it’s NOT! 

I have a team; can my Marketing Manager/VA/Team Member join under my membership?

Short answer: yes. While this is on a bit of an honor system, your Zen CONNECT membership can be used by anyone directly on your team.

What exactly is included in the monthly content?

Each month I’ll introduce a marketing project or topic that will be the focus of all content/co-working and calls for that month. I’ll teach you what you need to know in the video training.

You’ll get swipe files and templates to save time while you’re implementing them in your business. You’ll know what to include in your emails, how to position your message, how to use the right tone, and best of all: you won’t have to stare at a blank sheet of paper to get started.

Each month will have opportunities for you to get direct support from me through group QA Calls, Co-Working and Office Hours. 

How can I be sure this membership is a good fit for me?

You need to be willing to show up and do the work.

The videos, templates & swipe files are only 20% of the magic that happens in Zen CONNECT. The other 80% comes from our group calls, co-working sessions, and your questions that get answered when you raise your hand to get personalized strategic recommendations and consulting.

Think of Zen CONNECT like a fitness plan for your marketing.I can give you a plan to follow, but you need to consistently do the work to see the results.

 

What will I get in Zen CONNECT that I can’t find elsewhere on the internet?

The true value of Zen CONNECT lies in ACCOUNTABILITY. One of the biggest reasons that I hear people have trouble with marketing is the lack of accountability for actually following through on the work that needs to be done.

Zen CONNECT creates a container for growth and learning to surround you with training, a safe space to ask questions, and a community of like-minded entrepreneurs — all of whom are working to be better versions of themselves and create better versions of their business. 

What’s the Success Pathway for Service Providers?

 The Success Pathway for Service Providers is a roadmap I created to help you identify the stage of business you’re in and what you need to do to advance to the next stage.

It will also guide you to content within the Zen CONNECT membership that will be most impactful for you based on the stage you’re in and help you track your progress as you move towards becoming a master marketer. 

Let’s Connect on Social! 

Zen CONNECT
Zen CONNECT
Zen CONNECT
Zen CONNECT

I’m Jamie DuBose, CEO & Founder of Zenplicity, and I help profitable entrepreneurs become more sustainable through marketing, membership, and metrics. 

As an AccessAlly Certified Partner, I’ve had the pleasure of supporting clients with their membership site projects since 2015.

I’m passionate about supporting my clients because I know their goals and dreams are actually possible when they take time to build the RIGHT customized strategy for THEIR audience, product or offering, and preferred delivery methods.

Have questions before you buy? Connect with me, and we’ll book a quick call together to answer them.

/*related post js*/